Euro2016 Competition - Round 2
We had around 100 entrants to the Euro2016 competition, and there's nothing between the majority of entrants. A few correct score predictions could have someone near the bottom rise to the top almost instantly. With just 22 goals in the opening 12 games, and the last 9 games going Under 2.5 goals, we're surely going to start seeing more goals as teams start to fight for their place in the last 16.
We've got £100s in prizes for the top ten entrants, so it's worth entering the next phase to push your way up the leaderboard. We'd even say that you could start from now and still take a top ten spot, so what are you waiting for?
It's pretty simple, all you need to do is predict the correct score for each game during the European Championships, and you'll score points depending on how well you do!
5 points - Correct Score
2 points - Correct Match Result
1 points - Correct Team Total Goals
England v Germany - 4-2 final final Score
User A predicts 2-1 - scores 2 points for the correct result
User B predicts 2-2 - scores 1 point for guessing Germany would score 2
User C predicts 4-0 - scores 3 points, 2 for the correct result, 1 for predicting 4 England goals
User D predicts 0-2 - still scored 1 point for correct Germany goals.
1. One entry per person, anyone found entering multiple times will be withdrawn from the competition.
2. Users must have a valid Ladbrokes account at the time of entry
3. Users must be registered at tipstrr.com to be eligible for any prizes.
4. In the event of an overall tie, the winner will be decided by scores in the most recent game, until there is a winner.
5. Tipstrr Ltd may withdraw this competition at any time.
6. Tipstrr Ltd's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.Entries/Stages
There will be multiple stages to the competition, you don't need to enter all to be eligible for prizes, but not participating in all stages will decrease your chance of winning. You can enter at any point during any stage, but only predictions AFTER the time of entry will be counted towards your score. Entry will be available on the Tipstrr.com website for the most recent stage at all times. Entrants will be notified of email when a new Stage is ready for entries.
Games in each stage are on the following dates:
Stage 1: 12 Group Games - 10th-14th June
Stage 2: 12 Group Games - 15th-18th June
Stage 3: Final Group Games - 19th-22nd June
Stage 4: Round of 16 - 25th-27th June
Stage 5: Quarter Finals - 30th June-2nd July
Stage 6: Semi Finals - 6-7th July
Stage 7: Final 10th July
Valid for all qualifying entrants. XB1 can be delivered to Europe or USA, not available to postage elsewhere. Tipstrr subscription prizes will be from a chosen list of tipsters for winners to choose from.
Wednesday, June 15, 2016