How To Use
I’m A Tipstrr…
How To Get Started:
After you’ve registered and validate a Tipstrr account, you’ll see a “Be A Tipster” button on the homepage. Clicking this will take you to a “Create a Portfolio” page. Here you simply fill in the form:
- Choose a Portfolio Name (we’ll tell you if it’s available, and show you the URL format)
- Choose a membership tier that suits the portfolio you’re creating
- Add your twitter name (@twittername)
- Add a description about the service you’ll be offering, talk about the sports or leagues you’ll cover, your experience, and anything else that your followers or potential followers would be interested to know.
- Read and accept Tipstrr’s Terms and Conditions
Once you’ve done the above and clicked “submit”, your portfolio is created and ready to use. On your portfolio page you can add a logo/image for your portfolio. The you’re ready to add your first tip
Adding a Tip
Using our intuitive tip entry system is easy. After clicking “add tip” on the homepage, or in the top menu bar, you’re taken to the tip entry screen.
- Start typing the upcoming fixture you’re adding a tip for, our system will provide you a list of fixtures that are similar to what you’ve typed
- Odds will loads for you for all available markets, automatically showing the best price for each bet, bet type and line
- Find and select your tip. This will add it to your ‘betslip’
- Add a description to the bet to help your followers understand your logic (not compulsory, but highly recommended)
- Choose your stake - we allow a 1-10 unit stake to keep is consistent across the site. We automatically enter a stake of 10 for each tip, but
- Click submit, or search for another game and repeat the process (you can add as many tips as you want in one go)
Here is a video that shows exactly how it works.
Becoming a premium tipster
Anyone is entitled to become a premium tipster, and the process is very simple
- Click “My Tipstrr” in the top banner, or on the homepage
- Add a portfolio or use an existing one if you already have one set up
- Click “settings”
- Select the membership tier (range from €25-€349/month
- And the membership lengths (1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months)
- Save the settings
I’m A User
Here are a few things worth knowing that help explain the ins and outs of using the Tipstrr platform.
Setting up an Account
Setting up a tipstrr account couldn’t be easier
- Click “register” in the top right corner of the site
- Enter your email address, a username, your country of residence and a password - then click JOIN (or register quickly with Facebook or Twitter login)
- You’ll receive a validation email with an activation link, click it and you’re good to go.
Following a Tipster
Following a tipster at Tipstrr.com is straight forward. All you need to do is get to their profile page and click the “follow” button. Once this has been done, you’ll be able to get notifications and emails when the tipster posts new tips. You can visit your dashboard to change your notification settings for each tipster
Subscribing to a Premium Tipster
Subscribing to a premium tipster is one extra step to simply following a tipster. Once you’ve found a tipster you want to subscribe to, here is what you need to do:
- Get to the tipster’s page by clicking their name anywhere on the site
- Decide on the length of membership you’d like to purchase and click “buy now” on your preferred membership type
- Decide on your payment method. We currently accept PayPal, Neteller, Bitcoin and Paysafe Card.
- Make the payment and membership will be applied to your account, and be visible in your Dashboard
Managing Your Account
Your Dashboard (available in the top navigation bar) is your hub. Here is where the tips from all your tipsters will show. The Dashboard also gives you information about your active and expired memberships, and lists which tipsters your following. You can turn emails on/off for each tipster, or unfollow a tipster completely.
To make changes to your account, click the settings cog at the top of the page. Here you have 3 quick options to help customise the site. You can set:
- Odds Format (Decimal/Fraction/American)
Each of these options will apply across the site to help give you a more tailored experience.
For more advanced settings click ‘Account Settings” in the same menu. Here you can set your username, set your country of origin, set a profile picture and change your password.