Our contact Information
- Contact us by email
- [email protected]
- Contact us by post
- FAO Data Protection Officer, Tipstrr Ltd, Philip Dix House, Corporation Street, Tamworth,Staffordshire, England,B79 7DN
The information and data about you which we may collect and use includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, or other means;
- your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP, and other communication data.
- building up personal profiles;
- carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties; and
- providing you with information about offers, products and services, where you have consented
- user traffic to measure use of our websites and improve their content.
How we use your information
We use the information you provide us in the following ways:
- To analyse user traffic to measure use of our website and improve the content made available to our users. Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliant with a legal obligation.
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements. Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.
- It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date with recent promotions and offerings that you may be interested in, where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.
Sharing your personal data
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They allow us to improve the Website and to deliver a better service to the User.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Reset your cookie preferences
You can reset your cookie settings and display our cookie popup again by clicking the following button. This action will reload the page.
Third party content, sites and contributions
Looking after your data
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, in accordance with Article 5(e) of the GDPR.
Where we store your information
Your information is stored on our servers that are hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services) in the United States. We use secure servers and all data is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) technology and then, where necessary, encrypted in our databases.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data.
To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office and you can find their details at ico.org.uk.
Unsubscribing or removing your account
If at any point you would like to manage your preferences regarding how we contact you, you can visit your dashboard and manage your specific email preferences. If you do not have a Tipstrr account but receive one of our newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link found in the email.
If you decide you no longer want your Tipstrr account, then navigate to the settings page found in your dashboard. On your settings page, you’ll be given the option to permanently remove your Tipstrr account under the "Account management" heading.