Collected Information and How It Is Used
The information and data about you which we may collect and use includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, or other means;
- your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- building up personal profiles;
- carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties; and
- providing you with information about offers, products and services, where you have consented
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They allow us to improve the Website and to deliver a better service to the User. If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Access to Information
You are entitled to access the information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.