About Betting Devil
Welcome to the Betting Devil tipster service on Tipstrr.
Follow us on twitter @BettingDevil for all of our Rolling Accas
Betting Devil provides free betting tips for many sports and many leagues all around the world. You can find all of our betting tips right here on this page!
Value + Patience = Profit
WIMBLEDON WARM UP TOURNAMENTS OUTRIGHT 2016
Tournament Outright Tip
Gilles Muller to win ATP Nottingham @ 8/1 (1PT) - Odds with Ladbrokes
Petra Kvitova to win WTA Eastbourne @ 9/2 (1PT) - Odds with Coral
Double @ 48.5/1 (0.5pt)
19th June 2016 @ 22:50
EURO 2016 TIPS
- Spain to reach the final @ 5/2 (William Hill) - Recommended stake: 4 points
- England to win Group B Outright @ 11/13 (888Bet) - Reccommended stake: 6 points
- Portugal to win Group F Outright @ EVS (SkyBet) - Recommended stake: 5 points
- Hungary to finish bottom of Group F + Albania to finish bottom of Group A @ 9/4 (Boylesports) - Recommended stake: 4 points
- Albania to be the lowest scoring team of tournament @ 7/1 (SkyBet) - Recommended stake: 2 points
- Under 7.5 tournament red cards @ 10/11 (SkyBet) - Recommended stake: 4 points
- Muller to be tournament top goal scorer @ 9/1 (Unibet) - Recommended stake: 1 point
- Giroud to be tournament top goal scorer @ 16/1 (188Bet) - Recommended stake: 1 point
- Winner double change: Either Spain or Germany @ 7/4 (SkyBet) - Recommended stake: 4 points
- Harry Kane to be England's top goal scorer @ 23/10 (Paddypower) - Recommended stake: 3 points
- Ricardo Quaresma to be Portugal's top goal scorer @ 16/1 (PaddyPower) - Recommended stake: 1 point
11 tips, 35 points staked.
Good luck if you are on any of our Euro 2016 tips
Please do not forget to send your willing slips to @BettingDevil
10th June 2016 @ 01:06
COPA AMERICA 2016 TIPS
Copa America Tips:
Argentina come into the tournament with arguably the strogest attacking line up in the world. Higuain comes into the tournament in the form of his life, he has just broken the Serie A goal scoring record. Di Maria has re-invented himself since joining PSG, in his first season in Ligue 1 he managed to provide 18 assists. He has the talent that Argentina require to provide the likes of Higuain, Messi, Dyabala, and Aguero with the type of service to see them lift the trophy.
- Argentina Outright @ 2/1 (StanandJames) - Recommended stake: 5 points
- Argentina or Brazil to win outright @ 5/6 (SkyBet) - Recommended stake: 6 points
- Higuain tournament top goal scorer @ 10/1 - Recommended stake: 2 points
USA are the hosts for the tournament, however, they come with a squad that is no where near the same standard as some of the other teams there. USA have an ageing attack with Dempsey their best forward, he is playing in the MLS currently and is not as good as he once was. Colombia come to the tournament with a great keeper who has been forgetten about. Ospina was signed by Arsenal after a very impressive world cup and there should be no reason for him not to shine in this year's tournament. The defence is experienced and the attack is leathal. Cuadrado has been performing well in Italy, as has Bacca. James Rodriguez will surely want to play a great tournament to fight for his position back in the Real Madrid squad.
- Colombia to win Group A Outright @ 6/4 (Unibet) - Recommended stake: 4 points
Mexico are the slight favourites and heavily tipped by other tipsters. They come into the tournament in great form winning their last 8 matches dating back to October 15. However, they have only won 2 matches away from home against minnow opposition. Uruguay come in to the tournament in decent form after beating Chile, Peru and Trinadad recently, most impressive was a recent 2-2 draw away to Brazil. They have a fantastic leader in Godin at CB, as well as good experience in defence. Cavani, Suarez and Hernandez up front will do them well. First match on Monday is vital, they play Mexico, this could be the group decider.
- Uruguay to win Group C Outright @ 5/4 (Unibet) - Recommended stake: 4 points
3rd June 2016 @ 22:36