Results SummaryPeriod: Sport:
- ROI: 9.92%
- Profit: 308.4
- Picks: 311
- Win: 59%
- Average Odds: 1.84
About MLB CASH
If you like MLB, and you like cash, then MLB Cash could be the man for you
BEST BUY 3 Months - ALL VERIFIED PICKS, RESULTS AND PROFIT
FLAT stake picks and a month about +50 picks on average with NO RUSH and ONLY MLB baseball picks
Featured by Tipstrr as one of Top Performing Baseball Tipsters on July 18th 2016
Suitable for the ‘Regulars’, who enjoyed gambling as a leisure activity; the ‘Professionals’, who gambled as a form of living; and the ‘Compulsives’, who were addicted to gambling.
Patience and discipline are THE KEY TO WINNING IN THE LONG TERM. My predictions concentrate on the 12 moneyline and spread market.
Quote: I always research a game thoroughly, and if there's any reason, no matter how minor, to stay away from a play, then I won't release it. Only the games that satisfy all my handicapping criteria are released.
Timezone GMT-7 US & CANADA | Age: 35 | Years in Handicapping: 8
Achievements in Handicapping:
- Top Handicapper #1 Profit in soccer documented by pickmonitor.com on September 2014
- Tipstrr Weekly Review | Top 5 Rank #2 that hasn’t slipped into a negative position yet which isn’t bad going after over 650 tips as reviewed by talkingtipsters.com
- Tipstrr Weekly Review Top 5 on 13th May 2015 Rank #2 with 6 tips and +33% yield.
- Tipstrr Weekly Review Top 5 on 27th May 2015 Rank #2 with 12 tips and +32% yield.
- BEST WIN % TIPSTRR AWARD - MAY 2015 recorded a 56.25% win rate and some good profits to boot. With some seriously discounted promotions at the minute, this site is worth taking a look at as their profit from relatively modest stakes has been pretty good.
- The Tipstrr Top 5 - Sept 2015 Rank #5 with 7 tips and +8% yield.
- Tipstrr TOP 10 for 2015 Ranked #7 tips 610 with yield +1.62% fact that GIBOLtips has had a successful year and has been featured on talkingtipsters.com pages 7 times in 2015.
- Best Tipsters in April - MLB Cash https://goo.gl/VN5sGA +20% ROI Win 63% of picks.
- 200 tips and a return on investment of 10.6% and a graph that has steadily been growing since March is certainly appealing. His 57% win rate and average odds of 1.86 make him a tipster worth following. Featured by Tipstrr on July 18th 2016
Looking for the latest fooball or/ soccer tips ? Take look GIBOLtips for 1 month $30 CLICK HERE
Featured by Tipstrr on July 18th 2016MLB Cash If you like MLB, and you like cash, then MLB cash could be the man for you. 200 tips and a return on investment of 10.6% and a graph that has steadily been growing since March is certainly appealing. His 57% win rate and average odds of 1.86 make him a tipster worth following. His subscribers can expect bets on MLB (shocking), and on liquid markets, so the bigger bettors can easily get their bets placed. Source : https://tipstrr.com/articles/top-baseball-handicappers-july-16
26th August 2016 @ 01:19
MONEYLINE vs RUNLINE
Baseball betting is second only to the NFL when it comes to sports betting and the MLB moneyline is the most common way to bet on baseball. The moneyline replaces the point spread because most games are low-scoring 2-1 or 4-2 games. The team you bet on has to win the game, not win by a certain number of runs. When you see negative values such as -190, that is the favorite. Positive values such as +170 refers to the MLB underdogs. If you envision the number 100 sitting between these two values, it is easier to understand how it works.
If you want to bet on that -190 favorite, you would risk $190 to win $100. On the +170 underdog from above, you would bet $100 for the chance to turn a $130 profit if the underdog wins. You have to risk a bit more to back the favorite and you get a higher payout by backing the underdog. That is the way baseball money line betting works.
It’s called the runline, a unique form of baseball betting that can be profitable for sports bettors who have done their homework on stats, trends, and pitching performances.
Identical to a puckline in hockey betting, this serves as a hybrid of baseball moneyline and point spread. A team has to win by two or more runs in order to win the wager in a runline bet. The negative value of -1.5, for example, would represent a team favored by 1.5 runs. The positive value +1.5 indicates that team is the underdog by 1.5 runs. Picking the favorite to beat the runline means the team has to win 4-2 or some other final like that. A 3-2 victory is a loss on the runline.
In this example, New York is listed as a strong -200 moneyline favorite, meaning a bet on New York to win, by any margin, will cost $200 to win $100, while a $100 bet on Boston to win outright will pay $170.
Boston +170 and New York -200
However, in an MLB runline bet on the same hypothetical game, the Yankees are slim +110 underdogs to win by 1.5 or more runs, while Boston is a -140 favorite to not lose by more than one run.
Boston +1.5 -140 and New York -1.5 +110
This means that a $100 runline bet on the Yankees would win $110, while it would cost $140 to win $100 on a bet on Boston to not lose by more than one run.
The underdog team, on the other hand, can lose by one run and still cover the runline spread. You may see -105 or +130 value connected to the runline. This is the moneyline part and indicates how much you need to risk and how much you will profit. Example: if a team is -1.5, +105 and you wagered $100, that means you would profit $105 (+105) if the team wins by two runs or more. On the other side, a team that is +1.5, -170, you would have to risk $170 (-170) to back the team. If that team wins or loses by just a single run, you have a winning baseball wager of $100.
Source : http://www.oddsshark.com/
21st April 2016 @ 16:41
Change the date range of results by dragging the chart above.